Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on AAkonsult Pty Ltd's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AAkonsult Pty Ltd's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AAkonsult Pty Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on AAkonsult Pty Ltd's web site are provided "as is". AAkonsult Pty Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AAkonsult Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AAkonsult Pty Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AAkonsult Pty Ltd's Internet site, even if AAkonsult Pty Ltd or a AAkonsult Pty Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AAkonsult Pty Ltd's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AAkonsult Pty Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AAkonsult Pty Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AAkonsult Pty Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AAkonsult Pty Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AAkonsult Pty Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to AAkonsult Pty Ltd's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria in Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Your Consent
This policy was last modified on 31 December 2011
11. Contacting Us
- PO Box 175
- Williamstown, VIC 3016
- +61 (3) 9397 0443
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We make use of a secure server for all payment information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, CCV, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- The email address you provide for order processing or registraiton, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
AAkonsult Pty Ltd supplies its products and services in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. As such AAkonsult Pty Ltd is only obliged to provide a refund when a product or service does meet the standards prescribed within governing legislation. All applications for refunds should be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with any supporting documentation. When a refund is deemed appropriate by a AAkonsult Pty Ltd representative, should the credit be raised after payment for the original amount, the refund will be processed by the means in which the original payment was made.